Want to learn from a David versus Goliath campaigning fundraiser, who has raised hundreds of millions?
Then join legendary fundraising activist Harvey McKinnon for this online Masterclass – How to Raise Millions AND Change the World.
Harvey is going to reveal the top secrets he has learnt in his 40-year activist fundraising career giving you access to his full toolkit of strategies and techniques that he’s used to transform the most difficult to fundraise for causes on the planet!
This course will teach you:
- How to spot opportunities – like the one Harvey did in a David versus Goliath moment that helped change history (I will get to that below) – and develop strategies to outflank your opponents.
- How to write copy that compels people to take political action, and to also make gifts to your cause. [THIS IS SO KEY.]
- How to analyse what the best fundraising channels for your organisation are.
- How to simplify design in both print and digital, so you maximise influence and impact.
- And you’ll have checklists that you can use internally to help you raise more money, analyse your copy etc.
- The seven things you need to do with videos, and much, much more.
Get Started Here
Moceanic Community and Q & A
Welcome to your community of smart fundraisers! Say hello to Harvey and your fellow students. Share your feedback and thoughts.
Introduction – The Secrets of Activist Fundraising
Watch the featured video (above) for the overview and big picture. You’ll want to do that first before you dive into the four core modules.
Module 1. Fundraising Myths, Realities and How to Build a Monthly Giving Program
As you may know, I have personally worked with hundreds of nonprofits, and trained staff from tens of thousands more. Over and over again I’ve see fundraising programs defeated by people who don’t know any better. I want to give you the skills to overcome these obstacles
Module 2. The Secrets of Copy and Design
Writing is almost certainly more important than you think. Virtually everything you do in your organization requires some writing. If you want to change the world, it’s important to convince prospects and donors to do what you want them to do. That could be taking an action. And it almost certainly is donating money.
Module 3. Campaigning and Fundraising
Here’s a tip for all activists: if you’re doing effective work, you will be attacked. I want you to know how to prepare for this and use it to your advantage. I want to show you how to prepare for opportunities because those who act quickly will raise the money – and I want that to be you.
Module 4. Learning How to Ask
Countless progressive organizations have convinced donors to make significant gifts because they did the proper preparation and knew how to ask for a major gift. I want you to know how to do this too, because I know that the more money you have, the more you can accomplish.